Reviews for "End of Summer"

Here's your review:

well you certainly hit me in the face with the happiness pretty hard :) This makes me think of someone graduating or getting out for the summer, running home and throwing together a song... very happy, my type of music. Now for the rating... exellent use of sound effects. They weren't over use TOO much (you got close though). The piano in the beginning was a great effect, it really got the song going on a great pace and the beat was sick too. The melody is catchy too, but you overused it just a little bit. It's great and all, but there could've been a more variation to it, like bringing it up a few steps near the end...something.

Sorry for the lengthy review. I'm a critic, what can I say. :P
All in all, exellent song... two thumbs up!
5/5
8/10

?Random?

Cool!

Sweet I like the beat and
the synth! Good Job!

WOW

This is like the best music i heard of my entire life

woohoo!cool tune!

made me feel real happy!
did so much raving i hurt myself (ouch...)

Reminds of of some of DJ KaW's stuff

He's not a newgounder, but his songs are in ITG (In the groove; like a better DDR) and they sound something like this. Look up a song called Dawn.
I'm definitly going to recomend this song to a friend so he can StepChart it for a custom ITG song.