For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 29 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "French Erotic Film"

What a catchy tune

But where do you get the Commander Keen audio. cuz I'm looking for the sounds and song of Keen 4 and 5 mostly

funny and addictive

that was awsome... i got the song stuck in my head now... ... and a message for JoJojom.... dude... how whould YOU know what the lyrics were? i hate it when people are all like "your wrong... your wrong!! OHHHi may be wrong but nope!!! im gonna say your the only one wrong!!!".... goddamn... just stfu and look up the lyrics yourself! anyways some of the part he did probably alter to fit the .....can i call it this.... storyline?.... so go suck your mom's dick...

ok...

It was a dutch song and you gave a very weird translation. It sounds the smae as your translation but no I'm sorry your wrong.

TmsT responds:

Do you know what I want?

OMFG BEST MOIEV EVAR!!!!111111oneoneone

lol That must be the best animutation in the world!!

LOL!

LOL! Actually, it's a Dutch song, and if you tried to translate it, it's a horrible translation. lol. I'm Dutch, so I can understand it, but I don't know you know what there's actually sung. :D

TmsT responds:

IT's not a translation, it's a "mondegreen" conversion.