Reviews for "French Erotic Film"

Just came back to Newgrounds after a 5 year absence, and this was the first thing i wanted to see..
The song is still stuck in my head since i was browsing Newgrounds as a 13-year-old kid, that's 5 years ago.

Great stuff.

ill translate

do you even know what he sings? xD he wants to swim on a inflatable crocodile with beautiful girls around him :P

You are lying!

There is no bonus track!

TmsT responds:

Rightclick at the very end when the credits stop rolling, and select "Play".

It's just that good!

I love it! And it's got a catchy tune, random images, Scottish blokes, Colin Mochrie, Fights, Beards, Kilts, Canada?, planes, trains, automobiles, posters, spaceships, French, Erotic, Film, ?, Uum, Goodbye!

its... so... ADDICTIVE!

i seriously cant stop watching/listening to this!

the song is so damn catchy, and i love the grunt or whatever it is, like what plays when ya first start the flash.

also, this is 1000x more badass with the image of severus snape! XD

i wonder, will you do more flashes like this one? i would probably never watch another artist's works if ya made more catchy flashes like this. :P