Reviews for "Binary Rain"

Very cool

Yeah, I think the flute was a little overpowering also. And I love the distorted drums, and bass. You could bring the bass out a bit too.

Anima-Theory responds:

I had a problem with the bass, If i made it louder it would clip with the thunder SFX, but if I turned those down it sounded ghey, at least I thought so. :P

Thanks for the review :D

Nice, dude.

For the first 2 minutes I was like "why is this titled 'Binary Rain' " It became clear after a while.

What I didn't like about this song was the extremely long intro. An intro is supposed to build up to the main part of the song. In this, there was not build up, the main part just happened. Also, there was no need to stop and add another minute of rain sounds at the end. Just do a fade out.

I'm going to give this song a nine because I like it. Also, it made me think of the rain forest, so next time put a pan flute in it or some congos or something along those lines. Some wild bird cries would fit nicely in this.

Anima-Theory responds:

The only reason for the long LONG intro is the fact that it is an ambient song :P

I thought it fit, but I can see where you are coming from though

Thanks for the review :D

Reason?

I don't really like the tencho beat. it built up to expect something much better then that.

But besides that, very professional.

is this done with reason?

It is done with Fruity Loops :D

Thanks for the review

It's beautiful.

I think it would be more serene if it was just the strings and the flute... make that a request, please.(:

Beautiful

Very nice song, it makes me picture staring out into a field during a dark thunderstorm.