Reviews for "Binary Rain"

This is great!

I love the drum beat and the entrance is just perfect. Where did you get your rain sound effect? I used one in one of my songs and i just got it off of a youtube video being recorded haha. Anyways this is a really good piece.

Anima-Theory responds:

I can't remember where I got them from, all I know is I have like 50 different one's :P

Thanks for the review

Nice, dude.

For the first 2 minutes I was like "why is this titled 'Binary Rain' " It became clear after a while.

What I didn't like about this song was the extremely long intro. An intro is supposed to build up to the main part of the song. In this, there was not build up, the main part just happened. Also, there was no need to stop and add another minute of rain sounds at the end. Just do a fade out.

I'm going to give this song a nine because I like it. Also, it made me think of the rain forest, so next time put a pan flute in it or some congos or something along those lines. Some wild bird cries would fit nicely in this.

Anima-Theory responds:

The only reason for the long LONG intro is the fact that it is an ambient song :P

I thought it fit, but I can see where you are coming from though

Thanks for the review :D

Breathtaking

Perfect. I can't conceive the idea of doing better. Epic!

Thanks heaps :D

alright

you got your review this is a good song i like it a lot i think yo ushould release a bassless version of this song so i can enjoy it whilest i slumber.

Anima-Theory responds:

I made the bass quiet for that reason. It's an ambient type song so loud bass would be out of place.

m soking wet...

...hahah j/k This is a great song and i love how you have a storm going on in the background. It sounds quite nice and makes me wish I was there listening to this out in the rain XD

How did your friend feel btw after you made this song?

~DJ Dark Cloud