Reviews for "Binary Rain"

really nice tune

Pretty realxin' too. The storm and the flute were quite good by themselves but I liked the addition of the bass too. I don't have much more to say. 10/10 and 5/5

Hugs for you :P

nice relaxing tune

i love listening to thunder and rain anyway
with bass and drums makes it better
adding a strong sounding flutes makes this one of my favorite ambient songs

One of your favourites?

Cool :D

Thanks for the review

Too stormy. ):)

I think, in the first minute where the woodwind kicks in, the storm and rain are too loud, but at the later minutes, they start fading out, especially the storm. The melody and instruments are well picked ('cause they sound natural).

I still wonder why you left the last minute mostly with pure thunderstorm and rain, though it sounds OK. =A=

Anima-Theory responds:

The reason being for the storm was it was designed as a relaxing song for my friend.

Very cool

Yeah, I think the flute was a little overpowering also. And I love the distorted drums, and bass. You could bring the bass out a bit too.

Anima-Theory responds:

I had a problem with the bass, If i made it louder it would clip with the thunder SFX, but if I turned those down it sounded ghey, at least I thought so. :P

oooooooo

I have that exact same sample, you aint been mooching the sound effects library have you? nice pizzicato with the delay, as the woodwind is too. Now when them drums kicked in ive noticed your bg is too forward. I can't make your bass clearly. Side chain it through your beat so it drops in level when it's in.

I have a track kinda similar to this, dark nite, from yonks ago. The use of rain and electro. A nice rap vocal, not gangsta rap but rap innit, floetry would be immense on this track. Your ending is too protracted mind, i was expecting a change or something. But yea, a nice experiement in soundscapes. another 8/10. get some vocals on it.

pitters

Anima-Theory responds:

The bass was designed to sound friggen awesome played loud and on a big system. Most stereo systems can't replicate the deep hum that the bass line has, thus it looses a lot of power on small systems. Try it on a big system if you can, you can almost feel it moving you :D

I would put vocals in a lot more of my music.....if I had a vocalist :(

Thanks for the review