Reviews for "Walkers Of The Dead (bmi/adk)"

Whao mother fuckerrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahaha Just Wicked !!! Awesome job for both of you ^^. The music kicks enormus ass and the vocals broke my ass ...
I especially loved the" Mother fucker Mother fucker Mother fucker !!!",
and the "his will be the last broadcast...ever ever ever ...." too . Just awesome.

\m/ Headbangalble as hell \m/

Keep it up !!

Current Score

4.25 / 5.00 (+ 0.081)

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

I'm very glad you like it. Cause that means, 100% of my energy now goes on your song. :D ANd it should be done within the week, I hope.
Anyways, thanks for the kick assest review!\m/

what a perplexing state of events

badass!

says it all

Thank you Mr. Awesome!!\m/

roar!

classical endtime metal lyrics with great riffs

Endtime is near...

Thanks man!

Very sick and heavy indeed!

Hey Badman, Legendary Pirate here again :p
I've been listening to more heavy metal to brush up on some influence. But I gotta say I really like this hehe :p The voice of yours is mega-beastly!

New stuff of mine up btw, which is why I'm sort of back to NG lol.

\m/ yarrr

LP

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks dude man! Sorry for the late reply. I'll come by and visit your page soon. Thanks for the awesome review!

Pretty good.

I think I'd like it with a heavier death metal sound. You kinda hit it on some parts, but the lighter vocals bothered me. It kinda sounds like you're trying to... Stay quiet? That's not how to thrash, man. ;P I'd love to give this song a try.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

I have a much lower register than these...these are very thrash vocals. Its the style of growls. Its all a matter of taste. My Death vocals have been on a few other songs around the portal. I did try, with the lower vocals through the whole song, but I wanted more of the lyrics to be understood and a bit clearer, for the mood of the song.
If you wanna try man, I don't mind. The music is angelsdontkill. If you want, PM me your email addy, and I will mail you the music only, cause I can't remember if Angels has this on his page, without the lyrics.
Either way man, thanks for the review, I'm glad you like it overall, And I really look forward to hearing your version!

Also, if you were interested here is a song with some of my lower register stuff:

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/137642