Reviews for "Walkers Of The Dead (bmi/adk)"

O.o

I don't know how to explain this....
Slayer meets Chris Barnes meets.. oh fuck it
Awesome.

4.46 / 5.00 (+ 0.014)

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Haha, thanks a fucking lot!\m/

fuck

that is awesome... now i have to rearange my favourites again
anyway, this thing will fill my speakers for a whyle ...

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Haha, thanks very much. Another one in the works. This time with a guy called SonofKirk. Stay tuned.
Thanks for the kick ass review, man\m/

O.O

....TOO ^$*@ING AWESOME! Once again another masterpiece collab. I'm just speechless. 'Nuff said

About the bass playing thing...yes I have been playing for about just a year or so. I'm not that talented. I don't even have a good recording software OR interface. T_T

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Too bad about the bass. :(
Thanks for the cool review, though!

WOW!

I loved it as soon it kicked in man!

Bad, I've said it many times before and i'll say it again - I FUCKING LOVE YOUR VOCALS!

You can do anything for any kind of metal genre with that voice!

I wish I had decent vocals. :(

Thanks for reviewing my latest piec e of crap submission too :P

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Glad you like, man. I've been really busting my ass on working on soo many different styles of vocals lately too. ANother one coming soon. :D
Thanks for the awesomeeeeest review,
You are teh fucking coolest!

kick ass

this is a godly song dude keep up the kick ass work

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thank you kind sir, keep headbanging...!!