For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 56 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Walkers Of The Dead (bmi/adk)"

zomg

a winrar is yuo?!

srsly, this shit is godlike...

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Glad you like mr. kickass!

\m/

Whoa, pretty badass song here. Great music and really good vocals.

I'm not always a fan of your vocals, but here you have definatly done an amazing job! It fits perfectly to the song.

The song itself is great, too. Very good sound quality, very good mixing and good songwriting. The song is very diversified and all instruments are played perfectly fine, so I have nothing to complain about here.
5/5 and 10/10!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Glad you like it man. I can do a variety of styles, vocals wise. Still a couple more as well. I'm busting my ass practicing the power metal vocals. But won't release any attempts until I'm sure they are the best that I can get them.

I'm glad to be finding some that can please as many people as possible. Thanks for the kickass review, and support!!

DUDE THAT WAS FUCKING BADASS

I dunno what else I could say... Heh the only thing I could do without is "Hello Mr. Sane, I'm here to eat your brains and especially "(x3)". But aw well it still rocks \../>.<\../

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Haha, that is my FAVORITE line! You bastard. Not liking the SAME shit as me. FUCK. Why can't everyone just be like ME. But NOOOO, you all have to have your own fucking opinions. Fucking assholes.

HAHAHAHA.

Naw, its all good bro..just fuckin.
Glad you like it. I definitely like hearing what people like and dislike. It helps me rock even MORE people, in the end.. haha. Stay tuned, I have another vocal collab comin. A bit different from this one. No Mr. Sanes though. :D

Thanks for the review, dude!!

what a perplexing state of events

badass!

says it all

Thank you Mr. Awesome!!\m/

Fuck yes

that group vocal part sound sweet as shit bra

damn damn damn

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Very much thankin you, man!!\m/