Reviews for "Walkers Of The Dead (bmi/adk)"

NICE!

Great song and I agree with o-van01 "Build to last" is not good... It's metal alright but is not good.
Anyway great job man and make many more!

Current Score
4.50 / 5.00 (+ 0.0020)

10/10
5/5

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

I thank you for the kind review, and really appreciate it. BUT. Gorebastard, is 10 times the guitarist, I am. He is not more or less metal...As a musician, he fucking PWNS me. I've looked up to him and others since I joined this fucking site.

I'm not telling you what you should like as its all a matter of taste. But after reading your childish review on his song, I think you can shove your appreciation for this song, right up your fucking ass.

yeah!

ROCK ON .......dude thats real metal not like that song "build to last"...this song Rox

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Built to Last...by Gorebastard, isn't metal!? Whoa dude...you are sadly mistaken. He is one of the most metal fuckers here. I look up to him. (even though he is littler than me...) haha.You should to0. Metal has a 1000 heads. All evil, and all fucking HEAVY.

ANyways, thanks for the review man. I'm glad you liked the song, anyways.

Awesome

This song rocks Your drummer is a monster xD all the band is very exelent very good song I did listen to sins of god but this one is better

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks man. The drummer here, is a machine. Sadly, I don't have a band. But you thinking so, is a wicked ass compliment. Angelsdontkill made this music and programmed the drums.

Thanks for the review.

THIS NEEDS TO BE HEARD!

This one is ready for air play man. Everything is TIGHT! Mad Respect!
I AM A WALKER OF THE DEAD

\m/ HAIL! \m/

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Haha, thanks man, glad you like it!\m/

Damn!!

Now this is truly one of my here on newgrounds! I bow down to u both BMI and ADK, cause this is one heavy tune u got here and i like it, ALOT! awesome fellas,just awesome! \m/

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

ThANKXS man! Glad you fav'd this shit too!! Hurry up with new stuff yourself!