Reviews for "Walkers Of The Dead (bmi/adk)"

Nice!!

I am a metal freak man, this is my kinda shit! Great job with the vocals by the way. They remind me of singing forsaken by AILD back in my high school talent show

Thanks man!

sweet song

Overall, a good song. I felt that as a whole, the vocals, guitar, and drums fit well. Honestly, i wouldn't have done anything different, except for the last minute where the guitar just does it's riff over and over, you could put a sweet solo, like with some sweeps leading up to a speed solo, or something of that effect. But that of course is just my personal opinion. Anyway, i liked it. keep up the metal bro!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Awesome, man. I know Angelsdontkill can solo like a motherfucker. I thought the same things, and tried some stuff..but sadly..not only can i NOT sweep...I don't solo well at all. haha. Thanks for the review and listen!

A must hear!!!

Great Job!! You do very well with the death metal voice, you should do it more often!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

I do it a Lot! Check out my newsposts...they have links to other artists music that I have provided vocals for~!

Thanks for the review!

great!

I love the sound of the guitars and drums and shit. I thought the main riff was sort of elementary but after the transition to "this will be the last broadcast...ever" the sophistication of the song was realized. If I were to criticize one thing, it's the vocals don't really add another melody to support the main riff and provide it with more depth. I think it would sound better with a second singer to provide a tone to the lyrics. Death Metal tends to be like that though, so w/e.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks for an excellent review, man. And yeah, Angelsdontkill is anything BUT elementary. heheh.
Your right about the vocals, too. I stuck pretty close to the melody of the main riff, but strayed more for the chorus part, as that is where I wanted the emphasis on hearing the lyrics.
I've been pretty tempted to redo this with a completely different vocal melody for the verses and a different style of vocals. (Deep death). But yeah man, thanks again. Glad you liked it!\m/

Fuucking sweet!

I think the the vocals where great except with your screams, eg: the start of the song you need to try and get your voice heavier, deeper and just scream till your lungs burst. Other then that i thought the whole sond was awesome!!

5/5

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

i was gonna use a "Death" scream...but I didn't want to lead people on about being a Death Metal song. haha. ANyways, thanks for the awesome review, man!