Reviews for "Walkers Of The Dead (bmi/adk)"

Nice one...

this song is killer... though, it would've went over the top with a brutal solo

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

True dat! Thanks for the review and listen\m/

Crazy!

Wow, dude! This was completely awesome! Heavy guitar and drums with some very good riffs. Cool zombie lyrics! I really enjoyed this very much and I loved the ending! Great work, Bad-Man! 10/10 5/5
-Hacsev

How the hell did I miss this?

Fucking great man. I love zombie movies/games/everything. I could even see this being used on a real movie or something for the credits or something like that. Pretty fucking sweet in my opinion. Like always your vocals just completely make the song worth listening to. I guess I don't have to tell you that I added this to my favorites because it should be pretty obvious that I loved it. Angelsdontkill did a great job on the track with every thing. This is a complete song, great job.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks very much man. I really dig the whole zombie genre thing. Angels is one of my favorite musicians. He's been pretty inactive as of lately, but... its ok, I know he'll be back with hell right behind him.

This is definitely on my to -redo - list. Yeah, I say that a lot...but this one definitely deserves some fixing up. I will PM you for sure, if you are interested in hearing an updated version. :D

Thanks again for the review, my friend.\m/

Your style is fucking great...

very well made mix of thrash metal with death metal
this is something to be proud of.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thank you man, sorry for the late response. :( Thanks for the review, and listening!!\m/

Rock out with your C*ck out.

This is like the independent Marilyn Manson we're dealing with here, folks. Sickest song about zombies I've ever heard, and the funny thing is I was just watching Shaun of the Dead. It's Rob Zombies culture mixed with Dethklok's obsession with Death. If there's a sicker song about zombies that isn't made ny Evil Dog, it can't be better than this.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks very much, man. Glad you dig. Zombie infested nations would rule. Except here in Canada, where they would just freeze in the winter. haha.