Reviews for "Clock Crumpets"

Brilliant!!!

That was exellent, if this is what u make when u are bored then i really want to see one of ur clockcrew movies when ur focused! This was a very funny and well animated cc flash, and i like how all the clocks are upright fancy british gentlemen, nice twist for a cartoon! so make more cartoons and ill keep watching and voting on them, make them a bit longer though next tiem, thin one had me starved for more!

Eternal-Panda responds:

Thanks! And starved you shall stay! Cause i'm reeeeal lazy :P.
Na jk, my next one is either a puppet or a halloween clock flash, not sure which ones coming first.

FIFENED~!

that was smooth!1 <3<3<3
what was the fps on the that???

25, pretty good for such a low framerate eh? \:D

I'm pink as a pistol.

Haha, that was funny as hell. What song is that playing in the back ground, I know I've heard it before...

Eternal-Panda responds:

It's the beggining of The Strokes-Someday, thrown into a loop :)

I wanted to see another picture of Arnold Shwartzenegger but it was an OK short.

Eternal-Panda responds:

Wow, you watched my other movie, thanks man :)

Hmm

Sometime I think about joining the clocks just to have a stupid clock name like that.

Toilet Brush Clock,