Reviews for "DBZ - Return of Vegetto"

simply fuckin amazin

this is by far one of the best sprite movies ive ever seen

Nice...definately nice

man you had some really great special effects going on there. For a first movie, I'd have to say that is fucking amazing. Keep up the work. Glad to see this type of submission into newgrounds.

LgdVegetto responds:

Yeh thx....but as for the other reviews yes I agree on my errors, so I'm thinking maybe instead of doing my own thing with such little experience (well..i have a lot more experience now..but still..) How bout you dbz fans add me to ur contact list either on MSN,Yahoo or AIM (check the author's comments for addresses at bottom). Now I'm thinking if you add me to ur contact list, you all can tell me EXACTLY WHAT the fans really want instead of me alone beating around like crazy. I'll add you in the credits for the other flash movies if you can help me out, cause I really don't like disappointing any dbz fans, especially when I'm trying to make a good movie to amaze ALL dbz fans and still many are not satisfied.... :( ....kinda like a sword to the chest...

FUCKING TIGHT!!!

THAT WAS SO FUCKING PIMP! I WANNA WATCH THAT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!

eh.....

dont misunderstand, im a dbz fan, but this was bad. its not the worst i've seen but i would like to correct some things: 1. brolly would never return cuz he consumed himself in the 3rd broly movie, 2. "brolli" is spelled Broly, 3. broly would never know kio-ken, king kai would never teach him that and 4. kio-ken x100 is not much for the legendary ssj, in the begining of the series when fighting freiza goku is at x100,
fused with vegita, ssj and after the buu saga x100 is not much. otherwise it was good but way too long.

You've got talent

damn if this is really your first flash u got some mad potenial for the furture. i remeber the first time i tried flash i just quit. excellent work, hope to see more.