Reviews for "DBZ - Return of Vegetto"

needs a bit of work.

This was pretty good but i didnt really like the way that the characters turned different colours ex.vegetto (yellow) and Brolly (red). Some of the technics were really lame too. aside from that i thought it was pretty cool.Its better than anything i could do.

LgdVegetto responds:

Yeh i realized that. But hey, it was my first flash movie :/. But in my next flash movie I'm gonna fix up everything. Thx for pointing that out to me though, cause i waz actually thinking the same thing.

Very Nice!

Hey! Wanna make a DBZ flash with me? But not with sprites... don't like em... I can be a pretty good animator if I put my mind to it :)

LgdVegetto responds:

Sure I'd be honoured to work with ya :D....but how come you don't like sprites? Sure i know they can be cheap, but I did not download any sprites at all from the net. I simply went to the games and cut them out myself. So I pat myself on my back for a job well done...

Well well

Good work! Not too shabby! I thought it was rather childish at some points, but overall this was a pretty damn good skit. I've been a pretty loyal fan of DB and DBZ for quite some time and this proves worthy of a 10 but the sounds were weird and some of the graphics show no effort. I look forward to another DBZ flash from you! ;)

LgdVegetto responds:

Yeh there were times i got real lazy and rushed some parts due to people's anxiety to see this movie. But I'll try my best not to make the same mistakes on my next flash movie....glad ya enjoyed it anyway :)

good

it was great, but next time, dont bother with the story at the begining, just make a huge ass all-out fight like u did after the story.

LgdVegetto responds:

LOL HAHA!!! Will do man..will do....thx for the pointer!

one of the better DBZ movies

hell of a first try if i do say so myself. the only reall gripe i have is the landscape became boring, but than again all dbz landscapes get broing. the length is a bit long but the style over shadows that. anyway keep it up