Reviews for "DBZ - Return of Vegetto"

Well...

Some of your db(z)/(gt) logic is fuxed up. first off, im a dbz fan so i know for a fact that an acended sayin jin couldnt even comprehend the power of kaioken x100. other than that everything was kikazz but if you want any details IM me at xIronMaidenx360 and ill help u out.

Speaking of the dumbass...

I just confronted him over AIM. Needless to say, its not too hard to get the better of someone that stupid. I'll give out the convo if anyone wants it.

Anyway, your early work (this movie =p) is pretty good. Ever thought about remaking it with Bloodlust 2-style special effects?

-.-'

I'd just like to prove a dumb shit wrong.
Gogeta is the one produced by the dance, Vegetto IS by the earrings. GG Nub, if you're going to tell someone off, atleast get your fucking facts straight.

LgdVegetto responds:

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for correcting that noob....

Dude Your A Dumbass

Omg Dude, You Dont know the dbz sagas, Goku takes on Brolli by himself not fused. second VEGETTO IS MADE BY THE FUSION DANCE NOT EARINGS SMART ONE!!!!. And they fight on the Sayian Planet. Damn Dude, You are really stupid.

LgdVegetto responds:

No dude...you're HIGHLY MISTAKEN. Vegetto = Goku and Vegeta fused through the potarra earings..NOT THE FUSION DANCE!!!
Gogeta = Goku and Vegeta fused through the Fusion dance, NOT THE POTARRA EARINGS!!!
I know my DBZ stuff man, and this movie of mine here is a CUSTOM MADE FILLER after the Kid Buu saga and before DBGT. Go watch the show..for when Vegetto appears..you'll see how it's done...I bet you $1,000,000 that Vegetto is the fusion through the earings...(P.S : I'm trying to tell you in a polite way to NOT F*** WIYH ME!!!)

Vegetto blood thirst 2 accident

this is pedrostation, i gave u a bad review and i feel bad because i put a low score, i meant to put a six on overall, i put 2 by accident, i was using the ctl keys on the side, i was supposed to give u a six on overall (for vegetto blood thirst 2) late man, sorry for the confusion, although keep up the good work, it's a series which have lots of potential!