For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "DBZ - Return of Vegetto"

awsome

that was umberlevable awsome i know were to get the sprites too ill put the website in on a another message man u have to tell me wat u made that with im geussing pivot at moment and i rated no stars becuase its behond 10 stars it should be 100 stars or some shyt

cool

The movie was awesome it rocked.

.........so this is where it all started eh ?

i think you had natural flash talent from the start this is the move of an semi experienced flash artist

LOL

good job dude my fav part was

"you may be the legendary super saiyan. but im the LEDGENDARY @$$ WHOOOPER"

>:)

if i was a sayian or hedgehog from sonic series with DBAF Style i would destroy the world using my own Big Bang Kamehameha X9000000 here are the requirements:need to be at full power. 2 combine kamehameha with garlick gun and 3 use the full power garlick kamehameha with a bigbang attack:big bang attack from up and down. garlick kamehameha from left and right. and youll destract your opponent long enough to charge the big bang kamehameha X9000000