Reviews for "Bored Of Waiting"

Great!

Great job! I love the brass-sounding thing, it fits great. The really slow drums are cool too. I really know what you mean with that shopping thing too, haha.

Dark-Frando responds:

Just don't get the point where you are reminded of this song every time you go shopping >.< it just makes the experience even more... boring? =P

thanks for commenting ^^

I Know What You Mean

This audio loop fits such a situation perfectly... boring, bland, nothingness, while inside the store your friend is having the time of their life. But remember you will soon come across a store you love and they hate so they have to wait. This audio was boring and did have a funny sound to it, which is what it is supposed to be. Great job and keep up the good work.

Dark-Frando responds:

I actually found this song playing in my head whilst waiting for a newgrounds movie to load up. Man, I've cursed myself -_-;

Thanks for reviewing!

nice

it really had that boring kind of mood

like the sounds i hear inside my head when i get bored.. hehe

Dark-Frando responds:

heh, it's like 'oh wow! the antique vase shop! I think I'll stay out here though'

and so you sit there just watching the usual olden type people walking in and out.

whoops, that sounded like a reference from my life that may have inspired this song... shh, don't tell anyone!

Thanks for commenting! =D