Reviews for "Alien-Snatchattack"

LOL so I am not the only person who played this as a kid...I believe around the age of 5 when I first saw this game. Luckily I was never caught by my parents, but I didn't realize this was a nsfw game as a youngling...I thought that the aliens were fighting the girl and trying to kill her! Oh, the innocent of childhood.

Hardest game ever on a touch pad. Finally beat it unlike young me who tried so hard to do but failed.

Dated, but hey I used to play this when i was also young at 8-10. In response to the reply to the comment below me, I was personally I was naturally drawn to the adult content since it did what it does. My parents were fucking clueless about the internet, and didn't pay much attention to what I saw unless if it was out in the open as well.

I played this when i was around 6 years old and I never realized what i was playing until now.
I still beat it back then.
I also remember the beating my parents gave me for playing this game out in the open for everyone to see.

MindChamber responds:

6 years old? That's pretty messed up.. there's filters in this site for a reason.. also why weren't your parents monitoring your internet use?

simple fun and wish there was a second one with more