For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 38 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Devil's Little Address"

That was funny

I liked this a lot.

Now that's funny!

Good job! The sound could be a little better, but that's just nitpicking.

huh huh huh

That was really quite funny. How the devil tries to keep going and fails miserably. Heeeeey my opants are wet!
Nice one. Wanna see more!

heh

that was funny. the whole wahatever thing in the beggining was good and the guy at the end was good. well drawn perfect timing

Whatever.

I very much enjoyed this movie, especially the Two Guys And A Girl parody. The only downer was staring at an image of a man eating a pig before I figured out I had to right click and press play. Apart from that, well done.

Schmoe2000 responds:

HOLY CRAP!!!! I guess I forgot that little part...please push the pig to start the movie when properly loaded.