For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 55 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Devil's Little Address"

that was sweet!

Dude your animation is great, the frame rate was good, and the sound... AWSOME! one of the very few poeple to voice over the flash movie and make it good! the humnor was great too!

SWEET JESUS!!! HAHAHAAA!!!!!!

my god! that was excellent, satans voice was perfectly done!!!

Oh indeed!

Great art work, great voice acting, great writing. Oh if only there were more like this out there!!

Funny as hell

This is one of THE funniest portals on this site.....the devils voice is histerical! I enjoy how the author drew the brothers face.....I couldn't stop laughing!

sweet!

It was awsome just one thing I wanna point out.. Make a play button because not everyone
.cough Hellriser cough.
is smart enough to right click and press play or try one of the few other ways to get it working... great job!