For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 33 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Devil's Little Address"

Good....

This is good, expecialy the writing and voice acting, but some of the animation could have been beter. Like at the end, the devil just disapears, without a puff of smoke or flames...It may have been done on purpose, but it didn't seem like it. Not to mention he was still talking. Also, it took me alittle while to figure out how to play it. You should really add a play button. Other than those small imperfections, really great work, I love the devil's voice, and the "So that's were it goes.." thing was the best

lol

"Guess what i'm doooing" LOl good job

That Was OK

That Started Geat Untill I That GUY Interupted While Touching Him Self.That Seen Should OfHit The Cutting Room Floor And The Rest Should Continued.

sweet!

It was awsome just one thing I wanna point out.. Make a play button because not everyone
.cough Hellriser cough.
is smart enough to right click and press play or try one of the few other ways to get it working... great job!

Whatever.

I very much enjoyed this movie, especially the Two Guys And A Girl parody. The only downer was staring at an image of a man eating a pig before I figured out I had to right click and press play. Apart from that, well done.

Schmoe2000 responds:

HOLY CRAP!!!! I guess I forgot that little part...please push the pig to start the movie when properly loaded.