Reviews for ".:As Time Passes By:."

what a gorgeous song :D !

My goodness sir, this si really a wonderful peice I wouldn't really worry about the drum beats too much the piano more than makes up for it ! :D The melody is absolutely enchanting

GronmonSE responds:

Glad you like it, thanks for the review :D

Hold on!

From the opening notes, the song grabs you by the collar - "Hang on tight, bitch."

Which is appropriate, given that time doesn't slow down for ANYONE. Even when it does, the second you think you're ready to start smelling the roses - it picks up pace and you're back to the same frantic pace as before.

Some of the sounds are a bit strained sounding, but I just have to love this song.

Sorry, though. :( No dl from me because it's so short! But 5'd and fave'd!

I'll give you a 10/10 & 5/5.....

if you reply with what key you wrote this in?

To late, but I'd still like to know what key this is in.

Great song btw, keep up the good work

Speedy!

The fast paced piano of the song is great along with the heavy beat in the backround. The slow down is cool as it quickly speeds up the piano again.
With some awesome drum beats in the backround.
The slowdown and end of the song feels like a relief after the speed of the previous pieces.
Nice Song

[Review Request Club]

GronmonSE responds:

That was the intention, thanks for the review :D

Pitch shifts are good

Well done on that part. The piano part is quite well composed. I find that the drums are too far forward for my taste, so that's my only real issue with this piece. It has a lovely calming abience about it, and the aggression in the drums just make things awkward for me... If you lower them a bit, I think that this song would be simply pleasant. You compose quite well. Keep it up!

-Review Request Club-

GronmonSE responds:

Perhaps I went a little overboard with the drums, who knows. The song felt empty without them though.

Thanks for the review!