Reviews for "Aura: story mode"

hmmmmm intresting

this was very hard to understand but i think i get what this was about. personally i loved it! the drawings and flash are pretty good and the way u put the music together very nice i can see why this took u a while with not alot of energy material u musta worked night and day i gve u credit for hard work and hope to see more from u! have a nice day ~`dog8bone`~

Wonderful!

This is the best Flash I have ever seen. I watched the first one on accedent, kinda. I liked it too. but this one was amazing. I loved how When they plugged the guy in, It was too much and he died or faintend and blood went everywhere. guys with Gasmasks are about as cool as it gets. Guys with gasmasks, no matter what are always cool, even if they dont need it. I loved the whole thing. I cant wait till the next one. I'll be showing this one to my friends for quite a while. Keep up the good work.

Great!

I had only a little trouble understanding it, and I didn't see the first one or read the explanation. It goes like this right:
Black eyes doesn't like killing people, white eyes created him to kill so he could lead his army, black eyes escapes cause he doesn't want to. The only thing I don't understand is the girl with the white aura.

Damn.....

What else can you say?

Pretty sick.

I'm thoroughly impressed with this. It's like Aeon Flux with an Eastern European influence (instead of the East-Asian influence that pervades Aeon Flux).