Reviews for "Aura: story mode"

Direct hit

Just want to say that this is one of the best movies I've ever seen on newgrounds. Great work!
Like the style!

Twórczoœæ Polaka :))

Witam, nie wiedzia³em ¿e Polacy te¿ tworz¹ na NG mi³o jest zobaczyæ ¿e któryœ z naszych dosta³ Daily Firts Place czekam na kontynuacjê pozdrawiam :)

jeez... emotional

saw this a while back and watching it again i can see how much effort was put into this. it's one of the most emotional flashes on NG. my guess is that the guy is going mad because he is causing so much pain and wants to stop it all and he runs away because he doesn't want to be involved in yet more pain... (just a guess)

depth

that is one amazing flash, one or the most amazing flash movie that i have ever watched. It was so different and deep. I'm pretty sure that i got it but i bet that there is a message behind it. Hope you finish the third soon. Because these were awesome! And especially the music, except i keep one trying to get the music but it goes to fast and i dont know how to stop it, so if there is a possibily for you to tell what the music was thnk. that was one killer flash noir.

simply put: amazing

your visual style is superb! not to mantion your taste in music. this is the kind of thing that will make people realize Flash as mure then some web geeks wet dream. this brings Flash into the artistic realm and deserveldy so! excellent overall keep it comming!