Reviews for "Aura: story mode"

A few things...

... interesting style, pretty impressed at some points. Others were rather sketchy and mundane.

The one thing bothered me is the lack of a story (and, this being "story mode," is problematic); the guy should actually say something, rather than having his mouth flap flap with no words. Also, it seems more like a psychotic montage than a plot throughout the piece.

Sarkazm responds:

argh.

...

I was a bit lost. I was a lot lost really. Some of your people looked really good, while others appeared like slightly enhanced "Simpsons" characters. The plot was so confusing. The sound was okay but the way the guy would talk without saying anything (text or otherwise) was a bit frustrating as I couldn't really venture a guess on what he was saying. Was there a plot? I'm confused about that. A lot of it was very stylized, and the majority of your artwork was visually stunning. Damn though, the story was so hard to follow... Personally I think you should get a better writer and animate for him, but whatever.

Sarkazm responds:

lol
i was never put in one line with the Simpsons yet, that's a new one.

as for me "getting a better writer", i will forgive you this insult and won't whack your empty head open with my new hammer, for you didn't know what were you writing.
If YOU didn't see a plot, it doesn't mean that it wasn't there....

Direct hit

Just want to say that this is one of the best movies I've ever seen on newgrounds. Great work!
Like the style!

fun

the guys lips were moving, but no sound was coming out... does that mean the world is guna end?????

Freaking Awesome!

I can see why this took so long, it's just superb. It had a very mysterious and creepy feel to it, and the fact there was no real sound of speaking made it even stranger (especially with creepy background music like that).

I can't wait to see the next chapter in this story, but look out for blue flies - those things are just evil... :)