Reviews for "Aura: story mode"

Whoa

I'm not sure what it was or how it happened. But this invoked a certain mood in me. I really liked this one. Good Job

UNBELEIVABLE

This was awesome! I loved the part when the scope turned around on the guys head before he watched the other guys death. I thought the style and the camera angles were great! The only thing I wish is that it was a little smoother. Other than that this was a masterpeice of artistry and I will definatley look forward to seeing more.
Since you worked so hard on this i'm giving you a
"GOOD FUCKING JOB MAN!"

Sarkazm responds:

i was doing my best for the smoothness.. it just MIGHT have been the fault of too high quality/slow computer, but even if not - thx anyway:)

Dzenkuje panu za taky myli film !

Wshistko bylo ozcen v pozontku. Well, ok, my polish isn't good at all. But it's soo nice to find really awesome cartoon from Poland - neighbourn :)

P.S. I'm from Lithuania ;)

Sarkazm responds:

yeah i remember you. thanks for an attempt of reviewing in Polish, i'm touched:)

This was simply one of the most original movies I've ever seen on Newgrounds. Everything from the characters down to the world you've created were richly detailed and gave me this eerie feeling while viewing. If this movie were in full color I don't think it would be the same. Every aspect of this movie (world, characters, color scheme, music, story) were all perfect and blended with eachother nicely. What more could one ask for?

BRAVO!!!

Thats was excelent! I only wish I had some popcorn!