For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 19 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Mountain Climber"

Great!

A nice jazzy and progressive track this is. Great beat, great melody and great progressive additions along the way. It goes fast, rythmical and happy. Love it, keep it going!

-cd-

Catchy

It's kindoff catchy but the beat gets a bit to reapeating for me.

And as for what "thedwexperience" was saying, he was pointing out that he really doesn't like computerised music in somewhat way because he means it doesn't take that much skill to make songs there.

I however think one needs a good ear for music to make good songs, and I think you got it Bryan

Good job!

A nice track, but it tends to get a little booring over time. I think you need a stronger "hook" if you know what i mean - that is what makes one addicted to a track! Also you could raise the volume of the drums, and maybe slow them a little down (i mean, fast drums aren't very common in jazz..)

-Solid Electro

linkbryan1126 responds:

i can see your point about it getting boring over time, i think i should have changed it up more in the ending, but i dont agree with your take on the drums, as fast drums work fine, that and i dont like to be "common"

thanks for the review

Nice

I enjoyed listening to this piece of music, you did a good job of the whole jazzy thing :D
the only thing i can comment on really is that it takes a while to get into the melodies and each melody isn't connected to the next one very strongly - also in the last section, the harmonies don't quite work, but maybe you intended that ;)

Overall, nice song but could do with a bit of improving. Still love it though! Bring out the parts which you find catchy and it could be a winner!

Jazz it up

Jazz it up is what I say and that's what you did here you really gave it that jazz feel and it progressively builds onto that I do think this was kind of a short piece but again I still enjoyed this for what it is and what it is is an amazing piece with some build up so my suggestion is to make this longer it's solid work maybe even adding more and other instraments to ad to the whole jazz feel would be a plus anyways nice vibe

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Some added instraments for more of a jazz vibe

~X~