Reviews for "Retarded Windows Song"

Haha, brilliant work, man!

How did you get to be so awesome!
Seriously, you kick ass.
A great, inventive song. Yes I do want there to be more to this song, but due to your limitations, I'm not at all disappointed.
Keep it up!

ErikMcClure responds:

lol, thanks! xD

" wow. thats all i have to say, wow..."

well not really, i have much more to say XD. pretty awesome. i was really tired when i first heard this, so before i picked it out, i kept seeing it, and it looked like retarded widow's song. but when i heard the beginning, i looked again, and saw that it was windows =D. your friend forced you to make this? lol, that'd be an interesting story. please do explain. 5/5 10/10

ErikMcClure responds:

he showed me this other windows song and I was like "I could do better then that with vista sounds" so he's like "prove it D:" so i did :P

awesome

really dude, it just awesome i love the sound, its hard to believe with vista you could make something like this, 5stars

amazing and epic

how the heck could you be ashamed of this?!?!?!? this is truly amazing. i could listen to it for hours on end without getting tired of it!

That's freaking hilarious!

I can hear the error sounds!
This song is beyond beast!