Reviews for "Retarded Windows Song"

THE NEXT SONG I VOTE 5/5 ON IS: RETART WINDOW SONG

Nice lol, its pretty kwl, try remaking this song with own made sounds. and try adding more bass

Greetings, ESG

ErikMcClure responds:

I cannot tell you how difficult it is to put in bass using windows samples XD thanks though!

you sure?

i havent heard any of these sounds on vista.

ErikMcClure responds:

All of them are vista sounds. I edited them.

Cool!

Sounds like Choas Fantasy! Plus an exelent piece of work, with a perfect beat and rythem to it just maybe try not to make it loop so much as it does and then i will give it ten, but 9 for now..

Holy spinning DOS, batman!

This is really good! I can't believe this is made only from sounds from dumb ol' Vista!

wow!

i think that the first part is best, with the bell-like sounds
you should try to make a song with that kind of sounds and then not just use vista sounds, i think that would sound awesome! I constantly listen to the bell part
bell bell bell ^^