Reviews for "Retarded Windows Song"

cool

For someone who was shameful originally, this is amazing. I'd hate to see what would happen when you actually like what you're doing.What program are you using to do all this?
Its really well done, surprisingly, I'm sure to know that already. .

ErikMcClure responds:

fl studio 8 (or maybe 7... I don't know it was a really long time ago)

i am speechless

hey man i am speechless,

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!! :)

awesome

really dude, it just awesome i love the sound, its hard to believe with vista you could make something like this, 5stars

I got vista =)

I would like to have vista with these sounds on it.. :D Neve heard this kind =) Only that few sounds! But in this it's kinda good! Didn't know that Vista is music comp :)

Nice!

Very cool xD I really like the circuitous feeling this song generates! Its very essence captures the sort of "personality" I would see in a computer. Job well done!!!