For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 57 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Gollum & Dr. Phil"

nice

Nice!!!!

that wuz funny

make another one with Oprah

make more

u gotta make more

No! Yes! ...Maybe...

Ha Ha! That was pretty funny. I like when people take actual audio from shows and make funny skits out of them. SNL did something like that a little ago using audio from a speech that Bill Clinton did and all these sex toys kept falling out of his jacket...whenever I think about it it makes me chuckle. Good job, man.

Hilarious!

I loved that, it got a nice shiny five and a place in my favourites, the funniest part was where it went: "Yes!" "No." "Yes!" "No" "Yes!" "..." "...Maybe" Great work.

good

that was preety funny it was strange but good. Oh and like my good friend Darth_Stupidous (dom bray) said i like the way you chose certain snippets as the dialogue

AWSOME