Reviews for "Gollum & Dr. Phil"

yeah you could have made it better

since in this flash people barley move you should atleast make the graphics better

Hmmm.........Goood.......

Yeah...I liked it. Some of the speech (particularly from Gollum) didn't really fit, but that couldn't have been helped, so it wasn't your fault. Also it was kinda strange at the end where Gollum floated at a high speed through the air, crashed in to Dr. Phil causing a shower of green stars and dust and turned him in to a skeleton. That was a little confusing. But overall, very nice animation.

LOL!!

Hahahahaha i just couldn't stop laughing make a sequel I can tell you are really good at this kind of thing I only wish I were at least as good as you.

-Sakura-

dude awsome

dude that was awsome thats wat a episode of sr.phil would b like if gollem was on it just 1 problem the end was kind of stupid

improve it

I guess it need a lot of things to be better. I don't think it's cool.
:-P Boooring!