Reviews for "Gollum & Dr. Phil"

heh

that was funny ok

haha

Haha lol me likes i gave u a 5

needs work

everything was hard to listen to. spend more time fixing sounds and drawing characters a little detail goes a long way. before you ask me, my flashes arent up yet because i dont release them until they are perfect. i know how much time it takes but you choose. take it easy.

Average

Yeah, that was average. Use more detailed characters, and more animations. BTW, Ghetto_Tigger, are you the biggest f*ckin' moron ever? I am amazed you managed to type your review, because you obviously couldn't read "Author's Comments".
Says so right there, "This uses sound files from The Two Towers and Dr. Phil's TV show." First frikkin line, *sigh* numb nuts.

.....

Lord of the rings is GAY and i can tell u used voice recorings from the movie.