Reviews for "Strawberry's Computer"

Great work!

You truly are the best of the clocks, but you need to lay off the killing. From what I have seen from your work, you like endings with the killing of at least yourself. Calm down all that pent up rage. But anyhoo, 5!!!

TurdClock responds:

kay

SSSSSSSICK

da bomb!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA

THAT WAS SO FUCKING FUNNY, MAKE MORE OF THIS KINDA THING!!!!!!

Wow!

Seeing how this was a clock movie, I was skepticarl when I watched this, but im glad i did! That was just plain hilarious! This had one line in it that made me laugh my ass off! (when strawberry's voice changes and he says "Shut up and sit down you big bald fuck!") That was almost the funniest thing ever!!! This was great! Theres a lesson to be learned here, Just because its a clock movie doesn't mean its bad! This was funny as hell!

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. errm....... HAHAHA.

(Clock Voice)
That was cool but not as cool as Strawberry's flash called "B".