Reviews for "Strawberry's Computer"

strawberry for Newgrounds rumble

Why the Stephen Hawking voice?

lol this is the funnyest clock video i love the part were he said "GET OUT YOU PIECE OF DONKEY SHIT" &"SWEET MOTHER OF A SWEATEY PENIS" LMFAO ROLF LOL

i like the part when he says: shut up stupid lame donkey shit!!!! ghaagaagafagafahgaahahgfahagfahgafhag f!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cryng of laugh*

This kind of sense of humor is fucking incredible, this movie was a big part of my childhood, the same with the rest of the clock crew flashes. BUT this gives sbc a good name, when i see sbc i picture him always acting like he does here and having this personality. the random comments and emotions of this flash will make you sing lols. turdclock sure knows what hes doing when it comes to flashes about sbc.