For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 204 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "***AHAAAHHAHHAHA***"

I liked it

It is a nice idea, it would be better if there was more of a plot to it though. Keep up the good work.

IsOnFire-2 responds:

Meh, I will probably end up making this a series of Random Humor. Thanks, though.

not 2 bad

pretty cool
good job

Thanks!

Good animated character

I like the opening drawing sequence. Also the character is pretty well animated. The only problem was the sound. I couldn't understand what you character wa saying at the end so I didn't get the joke, if there was one.

IsOnFire-2 responds:

Thanks! If you loved this, for SURE you will love ep. 2! I will be putting subtitles in that one, so even if you cant hear, youll still see it.

Yay for you

Wow, man, that was pretty freaking tough. Good job, duder.

"When you honestly believe that you can make up for lack of skill by doubling your efforts there's no end to what you can't do"

I like this

Sod anyone who says this isn't good, bet they never tried anything like this before. That couldn't have been easy x_x Good work, dudes.