Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Grand Chase"

i really like, actually.

dude, the equalizing is poifect. the hats are in just the right spot, i think. and the kick's got a nice....kick. lol. NICE sidechaining with the pads. very creative. all though i suggest a panned synth lead?or panning somewhere lol. just suggestions. cant wait for the full vers. good work. 5'd.

Seriana responds:

Alright, thanks for the review!

Pretty nice tune

I like it, I really do. It does a nice job of imparting a chase. It also had a nice ambientish quality to it, even with a strong beat to it. I cant wait to hear the rest of this song. Good job so far!

Thanks~

I found this thur your link on the bbs! :)

This song gives me a mix of different emotions and images.

The high pitched synthesizer brings me to a happier, more engerized time. It kind of reminds me of the way i use to be when i was a kid. All hyper and happy. While the piano gives me a more relaxed, dark feeling. ("Dark" in a good way.)
Also, the random wind chimes(?) adds a nice effect to the mix of both piano and synthesizer. Almost as if it were the glue holding the song together.

At first, i thought this was going to be another boring, repetitive loop on NG. But the more i listened to it. The more it grew on me. I relly enjoy it.

Ps. I hope what i said made sense. I tried describing it as best as possible.

Thanks :O

Definately has that dreamy feeling

To me, the song sounds like someone traversing their own dream while chasing after a mysterious person, trying to find out who he is and getting a grip on reality. This looks to be an epic piece of music.

whaah

its soothing and relaxing :) really love this