Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Grand Chase"

Short and sweet.

This song gives me the image of something floating throughout space, just has that sort of beat. But quite nice, The drums are nice and steady and dont overshadow the rest of the audio, the piano is nice too and that coupled with the wind chimes kicking in every couple of seconds makes this quite good. The repetativeness doesnt really matter in a 30 second tune like this but if your going to make a full song out of it id recommend you variate slightly. Very Good Though.

[Review Request Club]

Wow, it's cool!

This is very trancy... I could almost like sleep to this; nice job! The repetitiveness is great, as well as the overall sound and beat. Keep making more!

Short, kinda repetitive.

But you said it yourself in your authors comments that it's meant to be incredibly repetitive so I have nothing against you with this review. I like the repetitiveness of it because you make a perfect loop out of it, which helps it seem never ending. Very nice track, I liked it, and here's my courteous review! Keep up the good work, you can make real good music, I can already tell by this one submission. I'm looking forward to more!

\Review Request Club/

Very nice.

I liked this quite a lot, gave a nice beat. It gave a nice feel, what you were trying to show us.

The only problem is the loop.

DUUUUUDE!!!!! this has soooo much potential!!!!

YOU NEED TO GET A DEEP BUT VERY SOFT BASS IN THERE TO HARMONIZE WITH THE BELL PADS AND THE GATED PART!!!! that would make it sound much more dreamy... listen to the older sonic music and youll see what i mean. particularly starlight zone or azure lake. Just add a little 3x triangle wave with the bass channels boosted and one at an octave to harmonize with the song and just hear it for a little