Reviews for "Rise of the MK: Part 2"

I don't know what to say... WELCOME TO THE TOP 50!

Excellent job on your movie, I felt like crying. AMAZING TEH SEKSIEST TING EVAR!!!!!11111

btw

FUCK THIS FUCKING FAGGET, MAKE HIS FAMILY PAY FOR HIS CRIMES, FUCK YOU MAPPYTHEKOCKSUCKING PRICK

IS IT OVER!?!?!? September 20, 2003
Reviewed by: MappyTheKlown Overall rating: 3
PLEASE LET THIS BE THE END! MARIO IS PLAYED OUT! I gave you the overall 3 because I thought it was the end and hoping it is.
Graphics: 5 Sound: 2 Interactivity: 2 Style: 3 Violence: 3 Humor: 0

That was tight.

Extremely good work. I liked tom fulps gravestone. Makes me want to play super mario 3. once again absolutely superb.

wowies

great great movie. i waited anxiously since the first one came out and i am not dissapointed at all. all those little details we greatly needed and accepted with open arms. my favorite part was the big fight with the toads and yoshies,the rabid yoshi eating the brains was great! you should make another!

I found samus, shes naked.

Hooray for frame by frame buttons + built in flash zoom! Hooray for single pixel nipples! Hooray for... uhm... strobe lights! Ok, enough hoorays. Oh, wait, one last one for Randy Solem. *nod nod*

Awesome

This movie is an original. Its a mix of everything from laughter to joy. The war is about who killed mario and the ending is wayy wayy unexpected. I bet nobody could guess it untill u watched the movie. The comedy was great because of all the mistakes and the killing and stuff. This is great stuff. I urge you to watch it.