Reviews for "EgoCity Revelation"

My favorite movie on NG

Thus is just too awesome...

I can't wait for episode 2! ^_^

Friggin awsome

That was alot of work, alot of good work.

Oh yeah!

This is developing to be my kind of series! If there's one thing I love about this series that a few other people may not like is the fact that everythings just quick and spontanious. There's like one sentence of talking in the whole flash and the rest is just crazy ass action son! Missles going off, beams getting charged, it's crazy!

Agian AWSOMW0_0

DUDE that was sweet can you please make more linken park videos and your one of my favirote flash artist

As always, your stuff is awesome...

This was great! You never cease to amaze me! I think your art style is cool too!...... This was the first episode of the Sonic X anime, exept with Ego City characters... Still cool though!