Reviews for "num1000 512kb cache mix"

That was amazing! I certainly agree that it holds up after all this time. It's just great to have all this stuff going on! There's always tons of variety in this. There's just so much movement. While I guess it could be a little more colorful, it's still great.

It's hard to tell what this song would even be from. It's probably just as crazy as the cartoon. I especially loved the manga panel stuff. That's a really cool cat...thing. I have seen that guy on other submissions.

Still Awesome after all these years!

Classics never die, and this one is far from it!! I remember back when this was on flashplayer.com or something along those lines. Always there with Titanium Rhapsody.

I got a noob question tho. the main creature that is in this. What the heck is it called!? I keep seeing variations of it on websites and its starting to bug me that I don't know wat they are called.

dude!!!!!!!!!!

that was like takeing in an entire seseon of animay in like 1 minet!!!!!!

dude

weird man

^_^

one word; WOW. The animation is great, syncronisation perfect, Idea original, LOLness is kicking and its exactly what im lookng for in a 10er. Good on you! lets have more! I couldnt help but smile as i watched this.