Reviews for "The Gay Brothers"

Oh I get it.

The Mario brothers in this picture symbolize the relationship between the Milburn brothers amirite?

Also, WTF with the name Millburn? Was your great ancestor a pyromaniac with a deep hatred of mills or something?

Awesome lol

The ones giving this 0 are clearly children and don't get it, good work man

my goodness...

i think i figured out what im going to do for the rest of the night...

mario's worst nightmare

marios cheting on peach

HEY!can u hear that?listen closlly...MARIO NERDS!

all u haters are obuslly GIANT mario fans but this drawing......SAYS THIS GUYS HAS A MESSED UP BRAIN!but who the fuck cares?i dont cuz im just like this guy who made this!u mario fags dont get that hes telling u to go fuck urself!understand?now go back masterbateing to that picture of princess peach in ur computer flie.u know the one were u uploaded from namedtoongaames.com?GOOOOOO FUCKKKKK URRRRR SELFFFF MARIOOOOO NERDSSSSSS!