Reviews for "The Gay Brothers"

Homosexuality? Roleplaying? Incest?

Yes, yes, yes.

This will do nicely.

gotta love the italians

well it took me a few minutes to see where my thoughts where. i am a mario fan; so it was hard to look over the fact. it has a great theme to go by and it is pretty funny that they are making out. so i give you a 10

Amazing

This is positively amazing. Even though i've thought of making something like this for a long time I don't have the drawing skills or the patience to do it. When I was randomly looking around the art portal I happened to come upon this and was delighted that it was of good quality. Definitely one of the better funny parody drawings i've seen on newgrounds.

Hahaha

It's hilarious how badly Newgrounds reacts to something as simple as this.
Great website guys! The community is really open and accepting!

The Comments

Made my day.

The comments was better then teh picture!