Reviews for "The Tryst"

Finally its out on NG!

Im a big fan of your but I wish you did have that pay thing cause I can't pay to play or become a member thing on yer site well anywayz great work you truly are a great aritst!:)

Im with seraphius on this one

It is not like most other flashes on this site. THis one is very mature and the music playing gives me the chills. It is interesting though and I have never seen anything like it. Keep up the good work.

Finally

Having followed the ambition series from the beginning, I was beginning to despair that we'd never see the Tryst. However, good things obviously come to those who wait. There arent any real improvements from the others in the series in the way of sound or graphics, but that's not why we play these. The story and interactive aspects are what makes this series interesting, and interesting they are. If you want to see the rest of the series, click the link at the end of the game. Here's hoping the rest of your flash experiences are as rich and stimulating as this.

All my love (well maybe not ALL of it),
Carnivoracious <:)

.......................................

this totally pwns man, totally awesome..................

Cool!

Tough as hell but enjoyable :)