Reviews for "Megaman vs Metroid"

I admit that I did not play the original Metroid games at all. In fact, I think this is the only fan made version of the games that I have played. With all that being said, this was freaking awesome. I think my favorite part is probably how great the graphics are. It looks just like what you would see in a professional video game. The sounds were awesome as well.

It's easy to see how this has stood the test of time. I thought I wasn't able to kill the little floating guys who went back and forth. I think they can only be killed with a big blue blast. I was amazed at how long I lasted in this. Of course, this level just seems to go on forever.

very fun. the boss is a GIRL. The boss is hard and fun.
really.

Two in one. Well played my friend.

I beat the game :3

kickass flash game that plays like megaman but has that exploration that the metroid games have.
And the game itself plays like classic nes megaman and it is challenging too.also you should know that
when you beat this game you unlock protoman!!! which adds more to this game you can use him in
megaman vs ghost n goblins as well. Now overall this game is solid and very much worth everyone's
time but to me the boss couldve used a little more work but its still great 4\5.