Reviews for "Megaman vs Metroid"

AWESOME!!

I HAS PROTOMAN ^_^

yeah megaman!!!!!!!!

a really excellent game xD

Megaman...IN SPACE

One of my favorite Flash games, I'll keep coming back to it over and over. Great gameplay, challenging, but not impossible, all in all, a fun game.

Great Work! Megaman in Zebes is MEGA fun!!

I really liked this. I'd always wondered what it would be like to use Mega Man in the Space Pirate fortress of planet Zebes and you know what? It's almost as good as I hoped it would be!

Everything is almost perfect except for a few minor things like jump height having to be increased in order to reach platforms (just tell yourself that the gravity is lighter on Zebes than on Earth), scroll changes are sometimes jumpy and plasma shots make impact sounds like you're fighting machines instead of interplanetary creatures but, other than that, it delivers a decent challenge and I love it!

I also like how it automaticly saves the player's unlockables and applies them to the second game "Megaman vs Ghosts & Goblins".

Staticreator, you are my new flash game hero!

Thanks for this game submission and please do continue with more "Megaman vs" games.

Oh and for anyone who thinks it's too hard, I'm only an average player and I beat it using just the keyboard on my first try.

OMFG EPIC!!!

sweet game and mixing metroid and megaman was aweesome!!!