Reviews for "Golden Sun - Main Theme"

Great

This is exellent... it makes me want to play Golden Sun again!

Beautiful.

I loved the golden sun game when i played it and man, this song should had gone in it! Very nicely done.

loved it

i love all golden suns reminds me of all the painfull time walking around to find all those damm creatures and lvl up...very well done...now i'm gonna play it again and see if i beat it faster

Mmmmmm good music

This actually made my night, goldensun is pretty much my favorite rpg of all time. Awesome job on orchestrating this piece, great choice of instruments. You should do the Sol Senctrum song, the elemental star room one. If you did, I would love you forever and a half, I already love you forever for this song, but forever and a half is a lot more, so you should do it.

hach, orchestraded

pretty cool. It remembers me on the orchestraded backgroundmusic from dragon quest 7, which I played.

You did it well ;)