For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Golden Sun - Main Theme"

very well done.

you've succesfully orchestrated the song. It sounds freaking great. Good work!

Wyldfyre1

thats the stuff of memories!

dude that song brings back memories. I loved it, but now I want to go play golden sun...but i don't have a DS....sob... you made me feel bad...you bastered, lol way to go, golden sun is one of my favorite portable games.

Such class ^_^

Reminds me of a castle theme, full of pride and honour:D

Love the whimsical nature of this piece as it draws in much of it's granduer from the illusionary trumpets^_^ Gives the listener a vivid image and really encompasses greatness as well as pristine audio.

Beauty, my friend simply beautifully made
5/.5
~andrew

This is good

Damn good indeed; orchestrated correctly and all. I hear some of the original instruments too. Sounds like the third golden sun may be for the wii or the DS, who knows.

OMFG...

I'll admit it. I cracked up listening to this. Its just THAT good. There was an orchestrated version I heard once, but this seems just more epic and blows it to pieces with a howitzer.

Can I have permission to upload this somewhere else (I'm doing a rundown of music that shoudl have been in Brawl btw)? Full credit to you, of course.