Reviews for "Golden Sun - Main Theme"

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

golden sun is one of my favorite game you should do more music of it! (suck that Isaac has been cancelate from brawl)

golden sun FTW!

this is an awesom remix of the main theme, i heard word that they were going to make another gs game for the 360, wii, and ps3, only a rumor, but an amazing one! this would make a sick theme!

omg i love golden sun

is this the new one or the old one the one with a dudewith green cape and a horse man 0-o

Good.

I'm not too much a fan of that theme, but I love the instrument clash involved in this masterpiece.

There was an orchestraited version in game XD

There was an orchestraited version in the sound test, but this is still good nevertheless. Good job remixing a theme to a great game, you've done it a service good sir.